Virtually all business have blind spots and distort how the marketplace sees them
Once we have clear focus on the business case for a startup or an existing business for re-branding, the next step is to conduct independent research on your firm and your clients. If you are attempting to move into a new market, our research should include your new target clients as well.
Our structured will eliminate the universal trap of operating from an internal perspective only. Previous research on professional services buyers and sellers shows that virtually all firms have blind spots and distort how the marketplace perceives them, avoiding the pitfall of building a business or brand on false assumptions.
The Key Questions
- Who. We ascertain your potential customers ages, genders, education levels, occupations, etc
- What types of products, services, and features are your potential customers interested in buying?.
- When are your customers most likely to buy your products or services eg once, seasonally, or on a subscription-based method.
- Where: Ascertain where your customers are located. Where do they live? Where do they work? What is the size of the area where customers are at? What is the population in that area?
- Why customers purchase from you. Why people buy from you instead of from one of your competitors.
- How your customers behave. How do they act? What are their lifestyles or purchasing habits like?
Basic Demographics and Psycho-graphics
- Marital Status